1. Students should address their teachers and all the members of the staff with due respects and politeness. They are expected to behave in a gentle manner.
2. They should show respect and politeness to their companions too.
3. Students are responsible for their belongings and the school cannot be held responsible for their jewelry, books, money etc lost by them while every effort is made by the school management to reduce the loss of such articles.
4. Scribbling a book, desks and walls are strictly prohibited and liable to fines.
5. Running or playing in the school compound and shouting inside the classes are not allowed.
6. Students are prohibited to go out of school premises during school hours and lunch hour without the permission of the principal.
7. Any damage done to school property should be replaced by the pupil concerned.
8. Disobedience and misbehavior towards staff members or repeated breaking of school rules or behavior objectionable the good tone of the school, even outside the school premises will deserve severe punishment or even dismissal if warnings are ignored.
9. There is no provision for “Reassessment or Promotion of trial”.
10. No Transfer Certificate or Leaving Certificate will be issued until all dues.
11. to the school have been paid in full, with a written application from a parent or guardian.
12. Fees are to be paid in advance before the 15th of each month failing which a fine of Rs. 25/- will be levied for each month.
13. The school reserved the right to increase the fees at ay time of the school year if any increment id deemed necessary.
15. The attendance of the student must be 75% fo appearing in the final examination.
Note: Private Tuition is not permitted and never provided by our teachers.